Join the Young Pipeliners Association of Canada (YPAC) for the CEPA Foundation Pipelines 101 series. This series aims to present key concepts of the pipeline industry to new graduates; newcomers and young professionals in the industry; and anyone else interested in learning more about pipelines! There will be 5 virtual presentations held from September 9 to October 14, 2021 at 7 PM, as outlined below. On opening and closing nights, we welcome you to meet some new faces at our virtual networking sessions.
- Date & Time: September 9 to October 14, 2021 @ 7 PM.
- Location: Zoom Webinar
- Cost: Free (Advance Registration Required)
- Registration: via Zoom – URLs to be released
Pipelines 101 Schedule
|September 9, 2021||My Favourite Myths About Pipelines + Networking Event||Claudia Villeneuve|
|September 16, 2021||Pipeline Construction 101||Matt Teevens|
|September 23, 2021||Stress Analysis of Pipes: Pipelines & Academia||Saher Attia, Ahmed Abdelmoety, & Qian Zheng|
|October 6, 2021||Machine Learning Applications in Pipeline Risk Assessment||Ryan Stewart|
|October 14, 2021||Managing Pipelines Crossing Landslides + Networking Event||Doug Dewar|
- 7:00 – 8:00 PM – Welcome and Introduction, 40 min presentation, Q&A
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM – Optional Networking Event on September 9 and October 6.