Have you ever wondered how different marine pipelines are?
The Young Pipeliner’s Association of Canada (YPAC) in Calgary is proud to present the Marine Pipeline workshop.
Rober Fahd, P.Eng., Subsea Pipelines Technical Lead for the Prince Rupert Gas Transmission Project in TransCanada will be providing an overview of the Engineering Design and Construction for Marine Pipelines as well as share some of his experience from past projects around the world. Topics that Rober will cover include:
- Marine Pipeline System Configuration
- Route Selection
- Shore Approaches
- Materials Selection
- Design for Stability
- Upheaval and Lateral Buckling
- Span Assessment and Correction
Rober has worked in the Marine Pipeline Industry for 8 years. Previous to his current position, he was Technical Lead in Italy for Seipem where he worked on engineering design.
- Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Time: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Where: TransCanada Tower – 450 1st Street SW +15 Level – TCT 214, Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
- Cost: $10 (includes light appetizers)
Space will be limited and tickets will not be sold at the door.
We hope you can join us!