The NACE committee invites students to present their research at the NACE Northern Area Western Conference February 24-26, 2015 in Calgary, AB.
What is the Purpose?
The purpose of the poster session is to encourage students to:
- Learn about corrosion
- Gain Experience completing projects and presenting ideas to a technical audience
- Connect to people in industry
There are many benefits to participation in this poster session, including
- Prizes: $2000 in prize money to be given out
- Free Membership: Students receive a free 1-year NACE membership
- Free Conference Registration
- Industry connections with conference attendees
- Valuable experience presenting ideas, organizing information, and answering questions
Who Can Participate?
- Any student still registered as a student.
- Students who are not yet NACE members can still submit a poster; participants in the session will receive a free 1-year membership. For more information on student membership refer to the NACE International website HERE.
- There can only be one student per poster. Students may acknowledge advisor’s or fellow student’s assistance in the acknowledgements section of their poster.
What Topics are Suitable?
Any project related to corrosion, including case studies, completed research, current research, or planned research can be submitted.
How do I Enter?
- Write an abstract summarizing your project. The abstract should be less than 500 words in length, and include a descriptive title. Submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Upload your Student Poster abstract by clicking HERE. The deadline for abstract submissions is November 30, 2014.
For more information about the NACE Northern Area Western Conference, please visit HERE.